The good old ‘fact’ that Google has 200 ranking factors has almost become a basic principle of SEO seemingly set in stone. But people often ignore the fact that not all of these factors are backed by statistical data or just plain simple evidence. Some of them are proven, some part of speculation and others controversial. Providing SEO Services In Delhi for several years, we also make our strategies on some rock-solid factors and some not-so-established ones.
Where Did It Come From?
So, where did the 200 ranking factor thing come from? Most people have pointed to Google’s Matt Cutts, who mentioned ‘over 200 variables’ back in 2009. It stuck and SEO community considered it its bible. There have been countless algorithm updates, mobile-first indexing and many other changes in many years since then. So, how many confirmed ranking factors are there? They are around 10, other than that it’s all speculation.
Let’s take a quick look at them:
- Site Speed – It is a confirmed factor since 2010 and mobile has also come under its roof.
- Title Tags – Title tags were also confirmed by Google’s John Mueller in a Google Hangout session.
- PageRank – It is the foundation of Google as a search engine, and they continue to use it for ranking pages effectively.
- Links – Links are also quite famous as a ranking factor and everybody knows it already.
- Over-Optimization – It exists. You optimize for a keyword so much that it starts to become a negative signal.
- Geolocation – This is such a Duh! Factor. Your location impacts the search query results.
- Domain Authority – Domain authority matters and the page authority stem from it.
- Anchor Text – It was a little doubtful one for a few years but Google confirmed it a few years back.
- HTTPS – It might not be a big factor, but it definitely a confirmed one.
- Mobile-Friendly – It is a mobile-friendly era and why should your website be behind.
Web Click India is a leading Web Development Company In India, and you can get in touch with us to bring your website on the first page of Google. Give us a chance to show it in action. Call now.
Undoubtedly, blogging is important to increase the search ranking of your website. It catches the interest of the readers and also draws the search engines to crawl your website for high-ranking. The heading of your blog post is the main entrance that either opens the doors or shut them forever. Thus, it is crucial to create some catchy headings that strike the mind of the readers and they can’t stop themselves from reading your blog. A reputed SEO Company in Delhi that provides content writing services can help you with this. If you want to increase the number of your blog visitors, so, here are some cool ideas that you can give a try.
- Make It Short: This is a golden rule of writing an outstanding heading of your blog. Make it short enough, so, it can crawl by the search engines and loved by your readers. Always keep in mind that long headings may confuse the reader and they leave it immediately. So, always try to write it in more or less than 5-6 words.
- Choose The Right Keyword Phrase: It is the basis of creating catchy blog headings that you should always include a keyword in it, so, it can draw the web spiders to boost the ranking of your website. However, the thing you need to keep in mind is, pick one important keyword instead of a number of keywords.
- Write To Audience: While creating a heading one thing you should always keep in mind is that it is for your audience not only for the web spiders. This may help you to create an SEO-friendly heading that makes sense to them and give them a reason to get connected with you.
For any other assistance call Web Click India a leading Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi that is always available at your service. We are always ready to provide our high-end solutions for the growth of your online business. Give us a call to get in touch.
Why do you need a Digital Marketing strategy for the growth of your business? Do you know what it is actually meant and why do you need it? If you think, that digital marketing is only for the promotion of your website over the World Wide Web then you are absolutely wrong because it is more than that.
It is a set of strategies which are specially designed to attract people from all around the globe to your website and convert them into your customer. You will surely remember that day when marketing means TV, radio, magazine, newspaper and print ads, but now with the new trend when the world is totally digitalized it is a high time to change your marketing strategies. Following are some reasons which help you to know that why you should invest your time and money in digital marketing for the growth of business.
Digital Revolution: Nowadays, when the globe deeply digs into the pool of digitalization so to stand or to meet step with the market you need to change yourself as per the need. No matter, you are a kid, an adult or an older person you are using the internet for surfing or for buying and selling as well. And if you are still promoting your business by the way of the old marketing methods then you are losing a huge customer. The digital revolution is the main reason to change your marketing strategy with the new demand.
You don’t know your online customers well enough: Digital marketing tools are the best way to fill the bridge gap between you and your customers. And on the off chance, you don’t know your customers well enough so you are not able to understand all their demands from your products or services. This digital marketing will help you to connect with your customers and to understand their weakness and strengths so that you can easily fulfill their needs.
You don’t have strategic goals: Your business needs digital marketing, especially if you are not well aware of where to put all your efforts. This is really helpful to give your business a direction so that you can easily attain your business objectives within a promised time frame.
It is more effective than the traditional marketing: Another major reason to choose digital marketing is that it will give you big results even in less capital investment. It is a modern and effective way to promote your business worldwide than the traditional method.
Web Click India is an ISO Certified website designing company in Delhi provides cost effective Digital Marketing Services to its global client. Call @ +91 8750587506 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org