Ecommerce is totally dominating the retail market right now. While there are regular headlines about retail giants going out of the business, the digital marketplace has emerged as an exciting place to be. The same brick and mortar stores, that are getting closed, have stepped into ecommerce. Around 80% of the ecommerce stores fail to make any influence on the internet. While this data can be daunting, there is a silver lining. You have more things to learn and execute to avoid the same fate. Any Ecommerce Website Designing Company In India will tell you some mistakes that you can’t afford to commit. It’s good to start with the basics:
- No Brand Identity – In this flood of ecommerce companies, you should highlight the thing that makes you different. If you are not working towards a brand identity, then start right now because that’s what matters in the long run.
- Optimize UX – Navigating around your website should smooth and, finding the desired product shouldn’t take too long.
- Working On SEO – Your website is of no use if nobody is visiting it. For huge numbers of sales, start working on your SEO from day one.
- Customer Support – This is the foundation of trust. If your customer feels satisfied with the support he or she gets, then there are great chances of their coming back to your website.
Looking For the Best Web Design Company In India? Don’t go any further. Web Click India is the best place to get your website designed. Contact now for impeccable services.
Abandonment is basically an ecommerce term, which defines the number of people visiting your website and leaves it before making the final purchase. In simple words, people who visit your ecommerce website added their chosen item into the cart, but leave the web page before purchasing. If you are a novice in the technical field, you can take help from the Ecommerce Website Designing Company In India. Here are the ways you can combat the problem, so, let’s have a look at them.
- Build Trust In Your Transaction Forms: In an order to increase your conversion rate or to prevent the shopping abandonment, you need to make your transaction forms as transparent as possible, so, they won’t disappoint the visitors. Make sure you ask for the information, which is necessary and not more than that, so, it’ll reduce their checkout fear and increase your conversion.
- Reduce Price Shock: Another way to prevent shopping cart abandonment is by not giving your visitors unnecessary cost shock. Make sure the price you post on your page is same at the time of checkout; unexpected or hidden cost may ruin their faith and never let them shop from your website.
- Simplify Navigation: If you actually want to prevent the shopping cart abandonment, you should make the path of your final product easier for your customers. Simple navigation takes them to the right place and increases your conversion rate as well.
These are a few ways you can combat the problem of shopping cart abandonment. You can consult Web Click India – one of the Best Web Design Company In India to get professional assistance from the experts. You can chit-chat with our experts to get the answer to your queries or begin your project with us.